Super simple, quick to make and greatly nourishing, this recipe is a brilliant fall back before or after a big shift.
- 4 fillets fresh fish (sea bass works well) skin on
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C and line a baking tray with lightly oiled baking paper
- Dry the fillets well by patting with some paper towel
- Coat the fish with the dill, oregano, black pepper and place skin side up on the baking paper.
- Drizzle remaining olive oil over the top and cook for approximately 10 minutes (until the skin is crispy 🙂)
- Serve on a bed of fresh salad with salsa or guacamole
- Fresh dill is an absolute winner with fish… while you are chopping for this recipe do some extra and bag it up in the freezer for next time
- Chop up any leftover fish and stir fry with some spring onions and/or fresh spinach for a beautiful meal tomorrow